POSITION: BUYER’S ASSISTANT (B4)
LOCATION: CAPE TOWN
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To create and maintain purchase order information; to manage deliveries to ensure stock arrives timeously and to manage blue seal samples.
* Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to Suppliers, coordinate promotional samples)
* Liaise with Suppliers with regard to the order process
* Follow up on deliveries
* Maintain style information in various areas
* Maintaining the sample room
* Create and upload orders (i.e. check pro forma invoices, create and upload orders)
* General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
* 1 – 2 Years administrative and/or Buyer’s Assistant experience
* Experience in clothing retail will be advantageous
* Computer Literacy: Intermediate
* South African Citizen
Competencies required: Honesty, Passion and Resourcefulness; Planning, Organizing and Control; Good communication skills; Building and maintaining relationships; Detail orientation; Problem Assessment; Stress tolerance; Confidence & Decisiveness and a Passionate, Service orientated, Team player.